You’ll want to be at a beachfront hotel in Eastbourne to do various outdoor activities from family fun to festivals. This Sussex coast is one of the sunniest places in the UK, where you can have a great day out.
- You can try the royalty tour to the beautiful South Downs, UK’s newest national park with a chauffeur-driven vintage car.
- You can climb the 530-feet high cliffs of the iconic Beachy Head for a panoramic view of the renowned lighthouse. You can also fill your famished stomachs with a meal and drink while enjoying the breath-taking views over Eastbourne.
- Why not watch a performance at Britain’s busiest bandstand with over a hundred concerts every summer. The performances are held each evening including impressive fireworks.
- Be amazed at the military fast jets, helicopters, parachutists and incredible displays from the aerobatics teams. This is absolutely free at the International Airshow returns on the 13-15th of August. The show will include the flying Bristol Blenheim bomber and the Red Arrows. There’s also live music where you can watch from the beachfront hotel in Eastbourne for a clearer view.
- The stunning 1870 seaside landmark has reopened after the devastating fire that ripped its roof at the Victorian Pier. Enjoy the pier with its finest traditional seaside fun.
- You can also visit the unique military location of the 200-year old Redoubt Fortress where you can join a pirate school. You can climb the rigging and venture into sword fighting under the guidance of a pirate captain. The fortress was once built to defend Napoleon’s forces on the South Coast.
- Visit the Grand Hotel, Eastbourne, the lone five-star luxury hotel along the British coastline. You can have a taste of luxurious food in this fine hotel.
- Visit the National Trust’s first acquired building in 1896, the 14th century Hall House and the idyllic village of Alfriston. Finish the day with a tour to the state-of-the-art winery, Sussex Sparkling wine.
- In the Hello Kitty Theme Park, you’ll find a small zoo with hundreds of exotic animals like pandas, penguins, meerkats and monkeys. Kids will explore the Eden’s Eye maze, while enjoying the Thomas the Tank Engine.
At the end of the day, you’ll want to refresh, relax and unwind in your beachfront hotel in Eastbourne.