Pool Villas in Phuket in Phuket are quite popular for tourists visiting the rich land of Thailand. Why are holiday villas preferred by more travelers? Here are some reasons why:
- Creature comforts. Staying inside villas will allow you to relax and settle in like you do at home. Your private area is expected to be spacious and will create for you a tranquil environment. If you are travelling along with kids, they will love the place and will enjoy the fact that they are not boxed inside a hotel room.
- If you do not want to hang out in pool with several strangers around you then the villa is the perfect fit for you. You can enjoy your own pool in your villa along with family and friends. You will feel secluded and there is a sense of intimacy offered in this set up compared to public pools.
- Perfect place for small groups. The villa is an ideal meeting place for an intimate gathering of the family or a retreat in your company. The villa will allow every party to enjoy the abode of their own sleeping quarters and have the ability as well to socialize and gather in common areas in the villa. Is your family or group a bit large for a single home? There are companies who will offer you with rental to a group of homes in a certain area which will enable everyone to be close.
- Inclusive services. The services inside villas can be inclusive as you would like it to be. Personal chef, concierge, maid service and butler will be at your service and can offer discretion at times when you do not want to be disturbed. You will have the choice of the kind of service you wish and compared to a hotel, the services in villas is much personalized.
- Surprising value. Most may think that renting a villa is pricier compared to staying in a luxury hotel. The truth is, renting out a villa will save you more money. This is especially true if you rent a large villa instead of multiple rooms in a luxurious hotel when you have a large group.