The success of your business transaction with FTL Dedicated Truckload Freight has something to do with how you transact with the company. For instance, the cost of freight that would be collected from you will depend on the information you provide when you send a quote form. To make a correct transaction that is faster and accurate, take a look at these tips.
- Instead of sending a request for a proposal from the freight company, indicate your needs and inform the company. They will the use the information as their basis in creating a customized cost estimate for you. Indicate your expected lead time, the type of freight size that you need, the address where the goods are to be delivered, the volume of goods, frequency, and the type of goods to be delivered and your preferred payment terms.
- If you will need regular or frequent shipping of goods because of the nature of your business, it would be practical to hire a single company, such as FTL Dedicated Truckload Freight for all your shipping and transport of goods needs. This will keep you from transacting with several companies which can consume your time and energy.
- Take a closer look at the options and coverage being offered by the company. If they can offer customization to meet your specific trucking needs, it would be better. Conduct a good research to find out where you can save and get the best value for your money.
- Find out about the container transport company’s background, such as their reliability, operational advantages, contingency plans in case of calamities or road accidents, handling of customer complaints and if they can deliver rush orders.
- Aside from filing a quote form, call the container transport company to talk about your service requirements.
- Read carefully and thoroughly, including the fine prints when you receive the service contract. If you have questions, call the service provider for clarifications.
- Find out if the company, such as the FTL Dedicated Truckload Freight allows you to transact online through their online system or if you can place your payment and check the transport status online.