Dating gorgeous Mexican women is a fantasy for most of the men. These women are fashionable and fiery. They are esteemed for their high traditional values and have all the qualities men wish for, in their partners. Many men plan vacations to Mexico and spend huge amounts of money to subscribe to dating agencies to search for stunning Mexican women and brides. There are many traditions in Mexico that guide dating and relationships. Many of the traditional families still adhere to these rules.
Suitors looking for brides in Mexico are better off knowing these Mexican dating rules. Following these rules helps the women to know you are seriously interested in pursuing a long-term relationship with her.
- The first step is always taken by the man. Dating starts with the man pursuing. Whether for a dance or a date, these women wait for the man to pursue them.
- Men are expected to act like true gentlemen. They have to be well mannered and polite. Chivalry is the most expected trait in men.
- One fun Mexican dating tradition is Piropeo. Men show their interest in women by using flirty comments or Piropos. Men can use endearments and flirty compliments to attract women.
- La Serenata is another Mexican dating tradition still followed by many families. The suitor serenades the woman he loves, by arriving at her home with a guitarist and sings to her. The girl comes out of her home if she is interested. If the family is not impressed by the suitor they pour water on him to show their disinterest.
- Men pay for the dates in Mexico. They are expected to shower the women with a lot of gifts, flowers and chocolates to show their appreciation.
- Single Mexican women are conservative and wait for serious relationship and commitment before engaging in sexual activity. Men should never indulge in untoward advances or pressurize women for sexual favors.
Many of the traditional Mexican girls still follow these Mexican dating rules. As many of the Mexican families are rooted in their catholic values, they adhere to these rules governed by catholic values and customs. Know these rules and follow them in order to woo your Mexican bride and her large family.