Indian restaurants offer deeply flavourful foods which are rich in fresh ingredients, plenty of spices, and colourful menus. Italian foods are rich in anti-inflammatory nutrients that are beneficial to human well-being.
Most people are not familiar with Indian foods as they seem to be daunting in taste because of the many spices that go with the menu. However, once you get familiar with these intoxicating Indian menus in an Indian restaurant in Bangkok, you will simply love them and find them exquisitely tasteful.
Indian cuisine uses plenty of flavours which when combined make a delectable taste that you cannot resist. It’s spicy, sweet, hot, and sour taste makes the food more exciting to eat. In contrast to most common belief, Indian cuisine are not all curries. It is just that “curry” has become a popular catch-name for spice-based foods whether meat or vegetable having a sauce ingredient.
Spices are symbols of Indian cooking in an Indian restaurant in Bangkok which offers a variety of menus for you to choose from. Aromatic spices must be fresh all the time achieve its best taste. The following are popular spices that are roasted or ground:
- Coriander – These seeds taste like a cilantro plant. They are fragrant with anti-inflammatory benefits as well as anti-bacterial properties. They help lower cholesterol levels and control blood sugar.
- Cardamom – They have a warming effect. They also fight infection and aid in digestion. These seeds contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties known to protect against cancer.
- Cumin – This is considered one of the favourite spices and is the main ingredient in curry menus. It helps in digestion and control blood sugar.
- Garam Masala – It is a mixture of spices which add brightness and warmth to dishes.
- Turmeric – It is a major ingredient in curries. It has a woody and peppery aroma and adds a bright yellow hue and earthy flavour to curries. It has also anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mustard seeds – They have a strong scent when cracked or ground. They become nutty and sweet when fried in oil. They have healing effects on the body and are rich in selenium.
If you want to experience an exciting food adventure, Indian foods are one of the best cuisines to explore. You will enjoy the intimidating taste of the variety of spices that make Indian foods popular to all races.