You’ll want to be at a beachfront hotel in Eastbourne to do various outdoor activities from family fun to festivals. This Sussex coast is one of the sunniest places in the UK, where you can have a great day out.
- You can try the royalty tour to the beautiful South Downs, UK’s newest national park with a chauffeur-driven vintage car.
- Why not watch a performance at Britain’s busiest bandstand with over a hundred concerts every summer. The performances are held each evening including impressive fireworks.
- Be amazed at the military fast jets, helicopters, parachutists and incredible displays from the aerobatics teams. This is absolutely free at the International Airshow returns on the 13-15th of August. The show will include the flying Bristol Blenheim bomber and the Red Arrows. There’s also live music where you can watch from the beachfront hotel in Eastbourne for a clearer view.
- The stunning 1870 seaside landmark has reopened after the devastating fire that ripped its roof at the Victorian Pier. Enjoy the pier with its finest traditional seaside fun.
- You can also visit the unique military location of the 200-year old Redoubt Fortress where you can join a pirate school. You can climb the rigging and venture into sword fighting under the guidance of a pirate captain. The fortress was once built to defend Napoleon’s forces on the South Coast.
- Visit the Grand Hotel, Eastbourne, the lone five-star luxury hotel along the British coastline. You can have a taste of luxurious food in this fine hotel.
- Visit the National Trust’s first acquired building in 1896, the 14th century Hall House and the idyllic village of Alfriston. Finish the day with a tour to the state-of-the-art winery, Sussex Sparkling wine.
- In the Hello Kitty Theme Park, you’ll find a small zoo with hundreds of exotic animals like pandas, penguins, meerkats and monkeys. Kids will explore the Eden’s Eye maze, while enjoying the Thomas the Tank Engine.
At the end of the day, you’ll want to refresh, relax and unwind in your beachfront hotel in Eastbourne.
Thailand is a top destination among tourists who want to experience oriental culture, lively night life, and sophisticated dining experience especially nature trips. Chiang Mai is among the most popular cities in Thailand due to its scenic mountainous location with ancient temples and historical walls that takes the tourists breaths away. Aside from its man-made and natural attractions, you can also find Chiang Mai best restaurant in the area with a little research. With its traditional setting and ancient temples, you would be surprised that there are luxurious restaurants that feature international cuisines such as French gourmet dishes. You will know that you are looking at a highly-rated restaurant if it has the following features.
One of the main features of an excellent restaurant is its location. You will find an elegant yet high-end restaurant at the riverbank of Ping River. With its tranquillity and clean air, you would not think that Chiang Mai best restaurant is just minutes away to the city centre. Because the area is located near lush mountains, guests can enjoy fresh and clean air like no other.
Mouth-watering gourmet food selection
Choose a posh restaurant that offers wide selection of gourmet dishes starting from sumptuous French cuisine, Thai dishes and other delectable dishes made from fresh and natural ingredients that would delight health buffs. Check out the restaurant’s website to determine their menu or the food that you can order. It would also be best if the restaurant has a bar that offers cocktails with exquisite wine and imported drinks.
Another exciting feature of the best restaurant in Chiang Mai is its contemporary design. You can find a riverside restaurant in Chiang Mai with fibre glass walls that allows you to take in the breath taking scenery in the area. You can have your meal al fresco or in the air-conditioned glass-walled well-lit restaurant.
Comfortable dining experience
One of the guarantees of Chiang Mai best restaurant is pleasing and relaxed dining experience even with elegant dining ware and lavish furnishings. Read customer reviews to help you decide on a restaurant around the area.
When you hear the word fusion, it means a combination of elements or items brought together through the application of heat. The fusion of two or more cooking traditions in Asia can be experienced in Asian fusion restaurant in Sukhumvit in a fine dining atmosphere. The authentic Thai restaurant can be found on the rooftop of The Continent.
An icy blue spell is all over Amador County with raw winds tipping the towering pines. There is no place like Amador County for those who want to experience a nostalgic Christmas with shimmering frost all over the quiet, half-hidden roads. However, no matter how cold it seems, there is always something warm and brewing at Wok & Roll Asian Kitchen.
Long-time residents call the Wok & Roll as the most intriguing dining development east of Jackson in the last few years. The Asian kitchen brings fresh, intense and naturally blooming flavours to Amador County. Charvy Mam and Colin Kendigare really focused on providing lovers of Asian cuisine exactly what they want.
The Asian kitchen offers some of the best dishes from the genre that includes firecracker shrimps, drunken eggplant, spicy beef noodle soup, the famous Pad Thai of Thailand and the extremely popular pho. There are unique dishes from Mam’s recipe collections like garlic and chive rice cakes and colorful bao tacos.
Served during lunch is teriyaki-marinated king salmon special that is a smooth creamy fusion of Thai nuances and perfectly moist meat. The Korean barbeque features marinated steak served with sauces and crispy fried egg roll. The tenderness of the beef is almost fork-soft yet juicy and loaded with subtle flavours.
It is not difficult to see why Wok & Roll is drawing an enthusiastic crowd ever since it opened. Customers are sending grateful compliments to the chef because something they love is served.
The best of Thailand’s world renowned street food with its complex blend of spices, herbs and flavours is elevated to new heights at Asian fusion restaurant in Sukhumvit where the dining experience cannot be surpassed. In addition to the extensive menu is a selection of fine wines and signature cocktails that perfectly matches with Thai cuisine.